Instances are Missing Even Though Connectors Are Properly Loaded
KB1016 - Sep 24, 2009
Description: This article explains why not all instances are created although connectors are loaded properly.
Additional Keywords: Connectors
Although the connectors are loaded, not all instances are created.
Error message in the SOW/debug:
"The error was: Invalid username/password for local host. Please check credentials settings for local host."
The credentials have been changed, resulting in the '/AgentSetup/defaultAccount' variable to be set with the wrong password.
Reset the '/AgentSetup/defaultAccount' variable to the correct username and password through xpconfig, pconfig, wpconfig or PCM.
- All SNMP-based Connectors Fail for one Hour before Reactivating
- Hardware Monitoring: SNMP-based connectors test fails with errno: 100 on Linux
- Hardware Monitoring: Understanding Missing Devices and Connector Failures
- Hardware Sentry: Some Connectors Shows a Zero Byte Size
- No Storage Connector Activating when Monitoring Dell Servers
- Unable to Monitor Hardware Using SNMP-based Connectors with PATROL Agent v.9.5.00.02