SWSY-3131 - Improved Folder Monitoring on Windows SystemsMay 12, 2017
Should you install this patch?
Install this patch if you are using Monitoring Studio v9.0.00, v9.1.00, v9.2.00 or v9.3.00 to monitor folders on Windows platforms.
This patch replaces SWSY-2797.
What does it fix?
- SWSY-2468: The elapsed time parameters of the Folder monitors did not include the time zone offsets, which resulted in incorrect values.
- SWSY-2797: The Folder Monitor did not report all discovered files on Windows systems.
- SWSY-3131: The LastModifiedFileElapsedTime parameter did not reset to zero when there were no files in the monitored folder.
How to install the patch?
- On Windows PATROL Agent systems running Monitoring Studio KM, unzip the following file to the %PATROL_HOME% directory, while logged in as default PATROL Agent user:
- No need to install the patch on UNIX/Linux PATROL Agent systems.