HC-394-KM - Quantum DXi False Alerts and/or Connector FailuresNov 24, 2017
Connector for Quantum DXi Deduplication / NAS / Backup Systems.
Should you install this patch?
Install this patch:
- if you are receiving false physical disk alerts (Online / Global Hot Spare / Unassigned Hot Spare)
- and/or if you are getting connector failures (timeouts).
What does it fix?
- The connector no longer alerts if the status of the disk is "Online", "Global Hot Spare" or "Unassigned Hot Spare".
- The connection timeout value has been increased to prevent issues with slower systems.
How to install the patch?
- Copy the following file to the %PATROL_HOME%\lib\MS_HW_hdf or $PATROL_HOME/lib/MS_HW_hdf directory on the server where the PATROL Agent runs:
- Re-initialize Hardware Sentry for the patch to take effect. Nothing needs to be installed on Console systems.