HC-76-KM - Windows HBA and LUN MonitoringNov 07, 2017
- Connector for Windows HBA cards
- Connector for Windows MPIO LUNs
Should you install this patch?
- Hardware Sentry KM version 1.9.60: Install this patch if the Windows - HBA connector is activated on servers with no HBA cards / LUNs.
- Other versions: Install this patch if you are using iSCSI-based LUNs.
What does it fix?
Provides individual connectors for HBA cards and LUNs to enable the monitoring of LUNs where no HBA card is present (iSCSI).
How to install the patch?
- Copy the following files to the %PATROL_HOME%\lib\MS_HW_hdf or $PATROL_HOME/lib/MS_HW_hdf directory on the server where the PATROL Agent runs:
- Re-initialize Hardware Sentry for the patch to take effect. Nothing needs to be installed on Console systems.