P1344 - Data Domain Connector UpgradeAug 30, 2012
Connector for Data Domain Storage Systems
Should you install this patch?
Apply this patch if you have a Data Domain Storage System.
What does it fix?
- Temperature thresholds are now set for Ambient and CPU sensors.
- Devices with blank IDs were being created, which would cause false missing alerts.
How to install the patch?
- Copy the following file to the $PATROL_HOME/lib/MS_HW_hdf directory on the managed server:
- Re-initialize Hardware Sentry for the patch to take effect ([right-click] on the main Hardware Sentry icon > [KM Commands] > [Reinitialize KM...]).
- Nothing needs to be installed on Console systems. The updated connector will automatically be taken into consideration.