P1359 - Cisco Telnet Switches - Ethernet, Embedded, SSH/Telnet connectionsOct 17, 2012
Connector for Cisco SAN Switches
Should you install this patch?
Apply this patch if :
- you want to monitor either Ethernet ports on Cisco Nexus switches or Cisco MDS switches embedded in a Blade Chassis.
- Timeouts occur when waiting for a prompt with SSH/Telnet connections
What does it fix?
- Adds monitoring for Ethernet, Bay and Ext ports.
- Fixes timeout issues with SSH/Telnet connections
How to install the patch?
- Copy the following file to the $PATROL_HOME/lib/MS_HW_hdf on the server where the Hardware Sentry KM and the PATROL Agent is installed:
- Re-initialize Hardware Sentry for the patch to take effect. Nothing needs to be installed on Console systems.