P1363 - Improved Monitoring of HP EVA Disk ArraysOct 30, 2012
Connector for HP-EVA
Should you install this patch?
Apply this patch:
- If you are monitoring HP P6000 Disk Arrays
- If the password used for SSSU has an exclamation mark in it
- To monitor Disk Bay Buses and EMUs
What does it fix?
- The detection criteria for the connector have been modified to recognize the output of the P6000 version of SSSU.
- Passwords with Exclamation Marks caused the batch file to fail.
- Adds monitoring of Disk Bay Buses and EMUs.
How to install the patch?
Copy the following file to %RSM_HOME%/RSMxx/SEN_HW/hdf_27xx/ on each RSM: