P1389 - Compatibility with Windows Server 2008 R2, TFrozen State in Veritas Storage Foundation 6.xJan 15, 2013
PSL Library for Veritas Cluster Server KM for PATROL.
Should you install this patch?
Install this patch if:
- Veritas Cluster Server KM for PATROL 2.4.00 is installed on Windows 2008 R2 platforms with PATROL Agent 3.8.50.
- If you're using Veritas Storage Foundation 6.x.
What does it fix?
This patch fixes the following issues:
- The KM crashed when attempting to trigger events with more than 15 fields when installed on Windows 2008 R2 platforms with PATROL Agent 3.8.50.
- The VCSSystemFrozenState parameter was not properly set for Veritas Storage Foundation 6.x systems since the KM failed to detect the TFrozen state.
How to install the patch?
- Unzip vcs-64.zip
- Copy the extracted files to the %PATROL_HOME%\lib\ or $PATROL_HOME/lib/ directory on the managed node running the KM
- Restart the PATROL Agent for the patch to take effect.
- Nothing needs to be installed on Console systems.