P1430 - IBM AIX Servers - LUN monitoringAug 06, 2013
Connectors for monitoring LUN availability and Disk Status on AIX systems.
Should you install this patch?
- Install this patch if you have multipathed LUNs on your AIX system or wish to monitor your disk controller.
- Customers monitoring a VIOS with a restricted shell user should use the IBM - VIOS connector.
What does it fix?
- Adds monitoring of LUN path count on AIX systems using the lspath utility.
- Adds monitoring of Disk Controllers (includes some disk issues that are reported as controller issues).
How to install the patch?
- Copy the following files to %RSM_HOME%\RSMxx\SEN_HW\hdf_2xx\ on each RSM:
- No further actions are required. The new component monitoring will be added at the next discovery.