P1505 - Oracle and Sun x86/x64 servers monitored through their ILOM cardsDec 19, 2013
Connector for Sun/Oracle ILOM (SNMP)
Should you install this patch?
- Install this patch if you are monitoring your Sun or Oracle x86/x64 server through its ILOM card in SNMP.
- Adds support for rack mounted servers.
What does it fix?
- Connector has been rewritten to minimize the number of OIDs polled (to prevent ILOM failure).
- A more robust discovery and collection mechanism has been implemented to prevent false missing device alerts and "no collect value" error messages.
- Power Supply, Network Card and Other Device classes were added for Rack mounted servers.
How to install the patch?
- Copy the following file to %RSM_HOME%\RSMxx\SEN_HW\hdf_2xx\ on each RSM:
- No further actions are required. The new component monitoring will be added at the next discovery.