P1601 - IBM Storwize (SSH) - Additional Disk InformationFeb 03, 2015
Connector for IBM Storwize Disk Arrays - SSH
Should you install this patch?
Install this patch if you are monitoring an IBM Storwize system (v7000/v5000/v3700/etc.)
This patch replaces patch P1587.
What does it fix?
- This patch adds information to physical disks (vendor, model, serial number, firmware, etc.)
- The connector's display name has been changed to "IBM Storwize (SSH)" as it also works on IBM v3700 / v5000 systems.
How to install the patch?
- Copy the following file to the $PATROL_HOME/lib/MS_HW_hdf directory on the server where the PATROL Agent runs:
- Re-initialize Hardware Sentry for the patch to take effect.
- Nothing needs to be installed on Console systems.