P1589 - False Voltage Alerts for SPARC Enterprise Mx000 (XSCF) SystemsDec 16, 2014
Connector for SPARC Enterprise Mx000 (XSCF)
Should you install this patch?
Install this patch if you are getting false voltage alerts due to incorrect thresholds.
What does it fix?
- The 1.2V and 12V sensors were assigned the same device ID, resulting in a 12V voltage instance having a 1.2V threshold.
- Negative voltage sensors, such as -12V, are now discovered.
How to install the patch?
- Copy the following file to the $PATROL_HOME/lib/MS_HW_hdf directory on the server where the PATROL Agent runs:
- Re-initialize Hardware Sentry for the patch to take effect.
- Nothing needs to be installed on Console systems.